COVID 19 Info
Foothills will complete the current academic year utilizing remote instruction for all grades. Graduation will be held Friday, May 22 at Central Assembly of God Church. More details on additional year-end activities will be coming in the next few weeks and published on the website and in the Foothills App. The Foothills Office is closed at this time but can be reached by leaving a voice mail at (406)452-5276 or by emailing email@example.com
Please watch email, the webpage and the app for information and updates relative to year-end activities including Graduation on May 22.
Event Updates and Cancelations
Our school closure is impacting many of our scheduled events. Nearly all of our on campus events have been canceled but the following list includes those that have been rescheduled or are currently on the schedule. Please refer to the school calendar here or use the app calendar for updates. Events are being updated to reflect changes as they occur.
- Prom - Rescheduled to June 2
- Senior Chapels - Shared online via Facebook
- Give Great Falls- April 27-May 1
- Class of 2020 Graduation - Friday, May 22 6pm at Central Assembly of God Church - details coming soon
- Promotion Activities Grades K, 5, & 8 are pending further discussion
- End of year checkout information coming later in May