Graduation for the Class of 2020 will be held Friday, May 22 at 6pm at Central Assembly of God Church.
We are excited to send off the Class of 2020 graduates and thankful for the opportunity to provide a full Commencement ceremony. Please see the graduate schedule below.
Graduation will be live-streamed via YouTube. Special thanks to Central Assembly for providing live stream access for friends and family who are unable to attend in person.
Graduates will not be limited in the number of guests but are asked to provide an approximate head count to the FCCS Administration by Thursday, May 21.
CENTRAL ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
2201 Central Ave.
Thursday, May 21, 9:00 am (approx 45 minutes)
Thursday, May 21, 10:00 am (Immediately following Baccalaureate)
SENIOR TABLES (immediately following rehearsal)
Thursday, May 21, 11:00 am set up SENIOR TABLES. (If you have family help they can do it during the rehearsal.)
GRADUATION DAY ~ FRIDAY, MAY 22
Graduates arrive at Central Assembly of God Church @ 5:00pm
5:15 pm Graduates gather for prayer Fellowship Hall
6:00 pm Graduate Procession into the Sanctuary. Watch live via YouTube.
There is no reception after the event in order to ensure we align with social distancing requirements.
Celebrate our Graduates
- Who can attend the ceremony?
- Since seating is limited, we encourage guests who are not family members or personally invited by a graduate to join online rather than attending the in person event. However, general seating is available and guests will be required to abide by social distancing requirements. We anticipate being able to accommodate 250 people while meeting social distancing guidelines.
- Are masks required?
- Guests are not required to wear masks but may do so. We do ask that guests who are not feeling well or show any signs of sickness (fever, cough, sore throat) refrain from attending and join online to celebrate our graduates.
- Can we sit wherever we want?
- Guests will be asked to sit in their family unit and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Is there a graduation reception?
- To provide the highest level of safety, there will not be a reception following the event this year.