Sponsor A Day
Sponsor A Day Program
We are excited to launch a new way to support Foothills this academic year. Our Sponsor A Day program is a way for families and businesses to support operational needs at our school.
Partners can select to sponsor any day between August 15 and June 30. The $250 sponsorship includes
- A morning Facebook and Instagram post on the selected day
- Listing on our Sponsor A Day Page
- Listing in our 2021 Spring Banquet program (pending our ability to have a banquet)
- Monthly recap social media post at the end of each month
Sponsors have an option to Sponsor A Day in the name of their business and include a business logo and short explanation of their business. Other options include sponsoring a day in Honor of or in Memory of an individual. Reserve your day
Sponsor A Day Ideas
There are lots of ways you can Sponsor A Day to make it special.
- In Memory of a friend of loved one
- In Honor of a student, teacher, or supporter of Foothills or our community
- Sponsor A Day on a birthday or anniversary
- Sponsor A Day on a Sunday and include your favorite scripture verse
- Sponsor A Day your business is running a promotion or announcing a new product
- Sponsor A Day when Foothills hosts a special event or activity
How Your Support Helps
There remains a high level of uncertainty in our community regarding COVID-19 and our ability to hold fundraising activities and events now and in the future. This includes our 2021 Spring Banquet. Regardless of the uncertainty, our school will continue to pursue our mission to assist parents in providing a Christ-centered education that values exceptional academics, strong moral character, and service to others. The need for financial support from our friends and donors continues even in these uncertain times.
As a way to help us plan for an uncertain year ahead, any Sponsor A Day gifts can be credited toward a table (any level) sponsorship for our 2021 Spring Banquet provided we are able to host an in-person event.
By sponsoring a day now, you help us plan for the future and continue to support our Christ-centered mission at Foothills. Your tax-deductible gift will be directed toward operational costs this academic year which include instructional materials in our classrooms, facility upkeep and maintenance, and other operational needs.
If you would like to sponsor a day but prefer to pay via cash or check, please click here.