At Foothills, our mission is to assist parents by providing a Christ-centered education that values exceptional academics, strong moral character, and service to others.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
We want to connect with you to share more about an education at Foothills. Let us know how to contact you and we'll be in touch soon to answer any questions you have about Foothills. As our thank you for taking the time to inquire, you will also receive a voucher for $100 off your enrollment fee if you determine that Foothills is the right educational partner for you.
*Our 10: 1 student to teacher ratio means more individual attention and instruction for your child
*Our curriculum is challenging and prepares students for college and beyond
*What your child learns in the classroom will align with what you teach at home and church
*Tuition assistance is available for students entering grades K-12
*Students have extracurricular and leadership opportunities starting as early as 3rd grade and begin service projects in Kindergarten
Did You Know...
- Our average ACT score is 26 compared to the state average of 22
- 7 students have scored a 30 or higher on the ACT in the last 5 years
- 42% of enrolled families receive tuition assistance
- More than $80,000 in scholarships is awarded annually to students
- Our Video Production program has won 3 national awards from C-SPAN
- View the winning videos and more from video production here
- Our athletic teams have won 8 Montana Christian Athletic Association (MCAA) Championships
- We provide extracurricular opportunities as early as 3rd grade
- Opportunities include Student Council, National Honor Society, National Jr. Honor Society, FIRST Lego League, Drama Club, Praise Team, Archery and more
- High school students complete a minimum of 20 service hours each year
- More than 10% of our alumni serve in the military
- We have alumni serving in all military branches
- We are the only non-denominational Pk-12 school in Great Falls.
- More than 30 local churches are represented at FCCS
- High School students can take dual credit courses through several participating colleges